PitaPata Cat tickers
WELCOME TO MY BLOG

domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2009

ENGLISH SONGS: Coldplay. Viva la vida

ARTIST: Coldplay
SONG: Viva La Vida - Gaps

I used to rule the _________Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep __________Sweep the streets
I used to own

I used to ________the dice
Feel the fear in my enemies eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the_________!


"One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of _________


I hear Jerusalem bells are _________Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I __________ explain
Once you know there was never, never an honest word
That was when I ruled the world(Ohhh)

It was the wicked and wild __________Blew down the doors to let me in
Shattered ___________ and the sound of drums
People could not _____________ what I'd become

Revolutionaries waitFor my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh who would ever __________ to be King?

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs __________ ______________
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I can not explainI know Saint Peter won't call _________ ____________Never an honest word
And that was when I ruled the world(Ohhhh Ohhh Ohhh)

Hear Jerusalem bells are ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I can not explainI know Saint Peter will call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world(Ooooh Ooooh Ooooh)


LISTEN TO THE VIDEO AND FILL THE GAPS.Viva La Vida
CHECK YOUR ANSWERS WITH THE LYRICS. Coldplay - Viva La Vida - Lyrics!

No hay comentarios:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...